Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kiddos

We made our first trip to the Arboretum in 2009 this weekend with my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and our neighbors George and Courtney. I think spring fever has officially set in the Cobbs household. We've been hibernating all winter - so much so that I wore my Hawaiian shirt 2 weeks ago the minute it hit 60 degrees here in Dallas (though, it was right in between 2 days where it was in the 30's and 40's). But, as Jenny just pointed out, it was me that's been held up all Winter; she and the kids have been outside regularly on good days. Regardless, the kids loved being able to run around freely for the day with no worries of cars or concrete. Afterwards, we went to Chuy's for some of the best Mexican food in Texas. What would the world be if tacos or chips & salsa had never been invented? I snapped a couple pics before we went to eat...




1 comment:

Greg said...

Oh my goodness - Caroline is such a beautiful little girl! What a great picture of her - good job!